Data Protection Insurance, is designed to support and protect your organisation if it experiences a data incident, investigation, breach or malicious cyber hack that affects your systems or ability to operate.
This Data Protection Insurance provides the following cover for the Insured Organisation on a claims made and reported basis.
Breach Response cover for:
- Breach Response: Breach Response Costs incurred because of an actual or reasonably suspected Data Breach or Security Breach first discovered during the Policy Period.
First Party Loss: indemnity cover for:
- Business Interruption Loss: Business Interruption Loss sustained as a result of a Security Breach that the Insured first discovers during the Policy Period.
- Cyber Extortion Loss: Cyber Extortion Loss incurred as a result of an Extortion Threat first made against the Insured Organisation during the Policy Period.
- Data Recovery Costs: Data Recovery Costs incurred as a direct result of a Security Breach that the Insured first discovers during the Policy Period.
Liability cover for:
- Data & Network Liability: Damages and Claims Expenses because of any Claim first made against any Insured during the Policy Period for:
- a Data Breach;
- a Security Breach;
- the Insured Organisation’s failure to timely disclose a Data Breach or Security Breach;
- Regulatory Defence & Penalties: Penalties and Claims Expenses, because of a Regulatory Proceeding first made against any Insured during the Policy Period for a Data Breach or a Security Breach.
- Media Liability: Damages and Claims Expenses, because of any Claim for Media Liability.